Race Day Rules
All riders must attend the Riders briefing at the start of the day. The rules below have been developed from experience, respect for the land owners whose land we use and just plain common sense and must be adhered to for the safety of all participants:
- No Dogs allowed at any club event (without exception)
- Motorbikes are not to be started prior to Riders Briefing
- No riding permitted in the pit area except to and from your race
- Riding in the pit area is to be at walking pace only
- No riding without a helmet ever including in the pits
- All stands must be removed prior to racing
- Helmets must be done up prior to arriving at the Start/Finish
- Fuel/Oil under no circumstances is to be dumped on the ground
- Fuel may only be dispensed in the pit area
- No tear offs (no exceptions)
- All rubbish is to be taken home after the event
- Flag marshals will need to be in place prior to the start of each race, All racing will stop until all flags are manned!
- Junior Novice Class is for Existing Club Members Only
Failure to comply may result in immediate disqualification from any further racing on that day. Details of the unacceptable behaviour may be noted in the Members Licence.
These rules are not exhaustive and the committee may amend them from time to time as new situations arise.
Members, friends, guests and families are required to comply with the minimum standards of behaviour set out in the MNZ Code of Conduct (View HERE) and are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and socially acceptable manner. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in their child's membership being revoked with no membership fee refunded.